The Department of Economic Opportunity’s Economic Security Report of Employment and Earning OutcomesView the full economic report at this website: http://www.beyondeducation.org/temp/ER_Report.pdf
Students can participate in Denison’s Panther Prep Program for the FSA on Saturdays at Denison Middle School. The dates for the program are 03/17, 04/07, 04/14 and 04/21; and the hours are 8:30AM – 12:30PM.
3/17 – focus will be on Keyboarding and using the computer to test, Language Arts and comprehension, Mathematics, Civics, and Science.
4/7 & 4/14 – Focus will be on Keyboarding and using the keyboard in the math test, math problems reading and Algebra 1, Civics, and Science.
We look forward to seeing our students participate in this awesome program!
- Monday & Wednesday – Math
- Tuesday & Thursday – Reading, Language Arts & Science
- Wednesday – Social Studies
2017-2018 SUPPLY LISTSALL STUDENTS WILL NEED A 3-inch binder or Trapper Keeper to hold their student handbook/agenda and to organize the following materials:
- Earbuds for computer lab
- Pencils (2 Packs)
- Colored Pencils
- 6 packs of college-ruled loose-leaf paper
- Hand-held pencil sharpener
- Pencil pouch with binder holes
- 7th/8th Grade ONLY – Scientific Calculator (T130Xa recommended)
GRADE-LEVEL SUPPLY LISTS
Sixth Grade Students
- TWO 1-subject spiral notebooks (Math)
- 4 Duo Tang Folders (metal clips inside) (History, Language Arts, Science, Reading)
- 2 Composition Notebooks, Glue Sticks (Science)
- 1 2″ 3-ring binder to be kept in classroom (Language Arts)
Seventh Grade Students
- TWO 1-subject spiral notebooks (Math, Science)
- TWO 2-subject notebook (Language Arts)
- 5 Duo Tang Folders (metal clips inside) (Science)
- ONE 1-subject spiral notebook (Math)
- 5 Duo Tang Folders (metal clips inside) (History, Language Arts, Science, Reading)
- 1 Composition Notebook (Language Arts)